Harvard Business Review Analytic Services: The Factory of the Future
Research shows that empowering Firstline Workers with timely, high-quality information drives efficiency and value for manufacturing businesses.
Learn how a connected Firstline Workforce gives people on and off the factory floor the tools and solutions they need to create better products through collaboration, optimized operations, and more efficient business models. Read the Harvard Business Review Analytic Services report The Factory of the Future: Manufacturers Invest in Data and Skills to Achieve Efficiency Goals to discover how digital transformation in manufacturing connects people, processes, things, and data to help businesses:
- Generate, analyze, and act on high-quality data.
- Design more effective production processes.
- Enable collaboration among facilities worldwide.
- Augment employee skills.
- Tailor products to customer needs.
- Drive sustainability in a resource-constrained world.