Azure Hybrid Virtual Event
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 8:00 AM–9:00 AM Pacific Time
Join us for this free virtual event to learn how to build an effective hybrid strategy to respond to today’s changing business needs and to prepare for the future. You’ll get insights from industry experts, be the first to hear new product announcements, discover best practices based on real-world examples, and learn how to extend Azure services and management to any infrastructure with Azure Arc.
- Insights from Bain & Company—building a successful hybrid cloud: Hear from Bill Radzevych, a partner at Bain & Company, about how to forge ahead in today’s new reality by taking advantage of hybrid cloud.
- Empower remote productivity by securely connecting employees to all of the resources they need and quickly deploying virtual desktops and apps.
- Management and governance at scale with Azure Arc for IT resources across on-premises and multicloud. Also, find out what’s coming up next for Azure Arc.
- Bring Azure data services to any infrastructure to take advantage of data innovation everywhere, including real-world examples from companies like KPMG.
- Upgrade your datacenter and remote branch office with cost-efficient ways to get the most value from your existing investments.
- Bring AI to the edge and discover how to optimize your business using edge computing.
- Secure your organization and protect your workloads and infrastructure from increased cyberattacks. Hear about security best practices from George Mudie, Chief Information Security Officer from ASOS.
You’ll also get to ask experts your questions about hybrid cloud during the live Q&A.
Delivered in partnership with Intel.