8 Ways to Optimize Costs and Maximize Value with Azure IaaS
Watch this three-part Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) miniseries, featuring eight webinars. Learn best practices for using modern cloud infrastructure solutions to reduce costs, improve efficiencies, and increase value. You’ll also see demonstrations of new product capabilities announced at Microsoft Ignite.
Each day features multiple webinars and includes live Q&As. Watch one or more webinars during the scheduled time.
Register once for the following:
Day 1: Enable Remote Work and Business Continuity
Take advantage of cloud-based solutions to empower remote productivity, and enable business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Session 1: Enable Remote Work Anywhere and Ensure Employee Productivity
- Session 2: Maintain Business Continuity to Avoid Costly Disruption
Day 2: Migrate to the Cloud to Achieve Cost Savings, Scale, and Efficiencies
Adopt a “lift-optimize-shift” migration strategy to increase cash flow, reduce IT costs, and improve operational efficiencies.
- Session 1: Simplify and Accelerate Your Migration to the Cloud
- Session 2: Drive Cloud Scale and Agility by Migrating Your SAP Workloads to Azure
- Session 3: Continuously Optimize the Cost of Your Cloud Workloads
Day 3: Bring Innovation Anywhere with Azure Hybrid Capabilities
Get the flexibility to innovate anywhere across your hybrid environment while operating seamlessly and more securely.
- Session 1: Efficiently Govern and Manage Hybrid and Multicloud Environments
- Session 2: Secure On-Premises and Cloud Workloads and Networks from Cyberattacks
- Session 3: Bring Cloud Innovation to On-Premises and Edge Infrastructure