Azure webinar series
Run Apps on Serverless Containers with Azure Container Apps
Watch this webinar to hear how you can apply microservices application pattern as an approach for running distributed mission critical apps with Azure Container Apps. Discover how containers are used as a packaging format for microservices that can be developed, tested, deployed, and versioned independently.
Azure Container Apps:
- Enable executing application code packaged in any container without worrying about runtime or programming model.
- Leave behind the concerns of managing cloud infrastructure and complex container orchestrators.
- Run microservices and containerized applications on a serverless platform.
This webinar will also cover how to:
- Build microservices with any language using the Distributed Application Runtime (Dapr) and access its rich set of APIs.
- Manage the container app's application lifecycle.
- Auto scale your apps based on any Kubernetes-based Event Driven Autoscaling (KEDA)-supported scale trigger.
- View and analyze your app’s metrics.