Power BI How-To: Analyze Real-Time Data with Streaming Dataflows
As organizations are recovering from the effects of the pandemic, many are looking for innovative ways to grow and connect with customers.
Streaming dataflows in Power BI allow authors to connect to, ingest, mash up, model, and build reports based on streaming, near real-time data. The final artifact produced is a dataflow, which can be consumed in real-time, creating highly interactive, near real-time reporting. All of Power BI’s rich data visualization capabilities work with streaming data just as it does with batch data today.
Join us for a webinar where you’ll learn how to:
- Get started with streaming dataflows terminology and UI
- Analyze real-time data using Power BI streaming dataflows
- Drag-and-drop in a no-code experience
- Mix and match streaming data with batch data
- Analyze twitter data to help users make near-real time decisions based on sentiment from their customer