Drive Productivity and Effective Decision-Making with Excel and Power BI
Microsoft Excel is a data tool loved by business users around the world because of its versatility and power. Combining Excel with the business intelligence and governance capabilities of Power BI can deliver impactful results for business users and their organizations.
Join this webinar to learn how you can combine Excel’s flexibility and ease- of- use with the leading BI capabilities of Power BI to create connected data analytical solutions in the spreadsheet grid to boost productivity and drive effective business decision-making.
You’ll learn how to:
- Connect Excel PivotTables to Power BI datasets for up-to-date analysis
- Use MDX to create measures on PivotTables connected to Power BI datasets in Excel for additional insights
- Work with cube functions (such as CUBEVALUE, CUBEMEMBER) for more granular control of your report in Excel
- (New!) View Power BI datasets metadata in Excel such as table names and related reports
- (New!) For admins: Get insights on users who are connecting to Power BI datasets from Excel with the Power BI audit activity logs