Zero Trust Adoption Report
The shift to hybrid work has made implementation of a Zero Trust framework the number-one priority for security decision makers. In fact, 96 percent consider adoption crucial to their organization’s success, and 73 percent anticipate increasing investment in Zero Trust security over the next two years.
Read more insights from 1,200 security decision makers around the world in the Zero Trust Adoption Report from Microsoft. You’ll learn:
- Which risk areas companies are addressing first.
- Best practices from organizations operating on a fully implemented Zero Trust framework.
- Security advantages such as improved compliance agility, increased worker productivity, and quicker threat detection.
- What Zero Trust security across networks, devices, services, and apps means for employee productivity.
- How adaptable the Zero Trust framework is, and how it can be used to help meet the security needs of organizations using any cloud or platform.