Windows Virtual Desktop Master Class
Take a technical deep dive into how to deploy and scale virtual desktops and apps with Windows Virtual Desktop. Whether you’re already running virtual desktops or just getting started, you’ll learn new ways to optimize your virtualization projects—directly from the Microsoft product team.
Register for this free digital event to:
- Get expert guidance on how to quickly and securely move your virtual desktops and apps to Azure.
- Learn best practices to monitor, automatically scale, and easily manage apps and images in your virtual desktop environment.
- Find out how to virtualize GPUs, multimedia, and high-performance computing workloads.
- Hear the latest product news and get details on upcoming features.
- See demos and participate in hands-on labs of virtualization tools and techniques.
You’ll also get to ask the product team your questions and network with your peers during the event in the live chat.
9:00 AM - 12:20 PM Pacific Time
- Windows Virtual Desktop – product vision, news, and roadmap
- Kam VedBrat & Jeremy Chapman
- Security Practices for Windows Virtual Desktop environments
- Pieter Wigleven & Paul Huijbregts
- 10 things you didn’t know about Windows Virtual Desktop in 10 minutes
- Christiaan Brinkhoff & Dean Cefola
- Operating your Windows Virtual Desktop environment at scale
- Logan Silliman & Jim Moyle
- Simplifying image and application management
- Stefan Georgiev & Tom Hickling
- Windows Virtual Desktop cost optimization tips
- Michel Roth
- Using GPUs to improve Windows Virtual Desktop user experience and scalability
- Dr. Bernhard Tritsch
- Customer lessons migrating to Windows Virtual Desktop
- Darren Hall & Thomas Willingham
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Pacific Time
- Hands-on lab with product experts
Delivered in partnership with Intel.