T-Mobile Developer Demos RPA with Power Automate
Now that Windows 10 and above are capable of robotic process automation (RPA), organizations can free up their teams from mundane, time-consuming, repetitive tasks, with low-code personal automation using RPA in Microsoft Power Automate.
In this webinar, T-Mobile developer Brian Hodel—an expert in Power Platform and Six Sigma—will demonstrate how he leveraged his automation background to successfully create Power Automate RPA bots.
- How to use Power Automate RPA to process 10x more requests
- How to use this technology to implement continuous process improvement
- What to do in order to optimize process bottlenecks using process advisor
- How to automate data entry using AI Builder
- How to build chatbots with Microsoft Power Virtual Agents