Seven Key Principles of Cloud Security and Privacy
Navigating the dimensions of cloud security and following best practices in an ever-changing regulatory landscape is a tough job—and the stakes are high. Plus, the more complex your infrastructure is, the harder it is to stay compliant as regulations evolve. How do you balance the flexibility of a cloud data warehouse with the need to protect sensitive information?
Help is here. In this white paper, Seven Key Principles of Cloud Security and Privacy, you’ll learn best practices for developing and implementing a comprehensive and sustainable security and privacy strategy.
- The differences and similarities between security and privacy.
- Why security and privacy start at the platform level.
- Applying your security program evenly across your portfolio.
- Implementing security and privacy controls close to your data storage.
- Data resiliency and availability in the event of an adverse incident.
Learn the fundamentals that will help you refine your policies and processes to better prepare for the most demanding privacy and security initiatives today, tomorrow, and beyond.