Whether you’re new to remote meetings or want to improve the ones you already have, this free e-book can help. It provides 10 simple things anyone can do to increase efficiency, collaborate effectively, and help everyone stay engaged, as well as a checklist you can use for every meeting.
You’ll learn best practices for:
- How to create and share a meeting agenda in Teams.
- Improving collaboration by inviting internal and external coworkers.
- Inviting internal and external coworkers.
- Using meeting notes and recordings to ensure everyone stays up to speed.
- Starting and running meetings in ways that help everyone contribute their best work.
- Collaborating by sharing and co-editing files and documents.
Each tip includes information about how you can accomplish it using Microsoft Teams, the hub for teamwork inside of Office 365.