Whether you’re new to remote meetings or want to improve the ones you already have, this free eBook can help. It provides 10 simple things anyone can do to increase efficiency, collaborate effectively and help everyone stay engaged, as well as a checklist you can use for every meeting.
You’ll learn best practices for:
- How to create and share a meeting agenda in Teams
- Improving collaboration by inviting internal and external co-workers
- Inviting internal and external co-workers
- Using meeting notes and recordings to ensure everyone stays up to speed
- Starting and running meetings in ways that help everyone contribute their best work
- Collaborating by sharing and co-editing files and documents
Each tip includes information about how you can accomplish it using Microsoft Teams, the hub for teamwork inside Office 365.