Azure webinar series
Operate Kubernetes Clusters Like a Pro
Kubernetes has many moving parts. Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) not only takes care of the overall management of Kubernetes for you, it also provides many unique features to help you achieve operational efficiency with a few clicks.
Join this webinar to learn how you can use these AKS features, and many more, to simplify your Kubernetes operations:
- Use pre-built configurations to get started quickly with smart defaults.
- Quickly get a live, in-depth report of your workloads with Resource view.
- Discover real-time personalized recommendations to optimize your AKS deployments via Azure Advisor.
- Minimize unexpected disruptions from maintenance events using node auto-drain.
- Pause your cluster or node with the touch of a button using the start-stop feature.
- Take advantage of threat monitoring and ongoing security recommendations from Azure Security Center.
- Execute just-in-time commands from a remote laptop using the AKS run command capability.