Azure webinar series
Operate Kubernetes Clusters Like a Pro
Kubernetes has many moving parts. Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) makes the management of Kubernetes easy for you, it also provides unique features to help you achieve operational efficiency.
Join this webinar to learn how you can use AKS features to simplify your Kubernetes operations:
- Use pre-built configurations to get started quickly with smart defaults.
- Quickly get a live, in-depth report of your workloads with Resource view, and easily troubleshoot with AKS diagnostics.
- Learn how to architect your cluster and application for high availability and performance with node pools, availability zones, managed NAT, and custom node configuration.
- Discover and implement real-time, personalized recommendations to optimize your AKS deployments via Azure Advisor.
- Minimize unexpected disruptions from maintenance events using node auto-drain, node auto-repair, and maintenance windows.
- Optimize your spending through leveraging autoscaling, start-stop, spot, and scale-down modes.
- Create a secure configuration with Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Defender for Containers, Azure Policy, and Azure KeyVault.