The 2022 Technology Guide to Intelligent Omnichannel Retailing
While an effective inventory management solution can help retailers meet shoppers' expectations, online visibility and availability aren't enough for the new wave of consumers. Instead, retailers need to invest in integrated experiences. However, meeting these expectations requires seamless integration and unification of data across digital and physical touchpoints, which can be a significant hurdle for many companies. Businesses that face this challenge are often constrained by organizational siloes and disparate systems that are difficult and expensive to integrate successfully.
The omnichannel model is the dominant format of the modern retailer, but initiating, sustaining, and improving omnichannel experiences can be difficult without the right strategies, technology, and tactics to meet the ever-changing expectations of consumers. Join us and learn how to prioritize the journey from a multichannel to an omnichannel fulfillment to gain enterprise inventory visibility, buy-online-pickup-in-store (BOPIS), buy-online-pickup-at-curbside (BOPAC), ship from store, ship to store, reserve-online-pickup-in-store (ROPIS), endless aisle, buy-online-return-in-store (BORIS) or locker, 2-day delivery, and more.
In this webinar, retail and distribution operations and IT leaders will learn how to:
- Identify and plan the appropriate technologies to provide omnichannel fulfillment experience.
- Create a seamless and consistent shopping experience for consumers across all touchpoints.
- Prioritize strategies in the journey from multichannel to omnichannel fulfillment.
- Develop an intelligent order management solution to orchestrate omnichannel fulfillment strategies.
- Bring omnichannel retailing strategies to reality with Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management.