We are excited to bring together cloud services from across the Microsoft portfolio—including Dynamics 365 Commerce, Microsoft 365 for Frontline Workers, Bing for Commerce, Microsoft Promote IQ, and much more—into the Microsoft Cloud for Retail.
This industry-specific cloud offering will deliver capabilities that enrich and connect business processes across the entire shopper journey, brought together with a common data model and built on a platform of security and compliance.
Capabilities of the Microsoft Cloud for Retail include:
- With Dynamics 365 and Bing for Commerce, you can generate demand with intelligent recommendations and optimized online search
- With Microsoft 365 for Frontline Workers, you can empower first line employees with retail specific tools to optimize operations and collaboration
- Bringing together Dynamics 365 with Azure intelligent services, you can create digital and smart stores to automate process and use real-time data to improve multi-channel operations
- Protect your customers and your business with Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection
- Bringing together Dynamics 365 Commerce, Promote IQ, and Microsoft Advertising, you can drive anywhere commerce conversion, advertising effectiveness and revenue
- With Teams, Dynamics 365, and Azure, enable multi-channel fulfilment with curbside pickup and buy online pickup instore capabilities
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service provides integrated customer service to offer best in class customer experience
- Know your customer with deep and intelligent analytics across multiple channels with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights and Azure Synapse
- Build a resilient supply chain with optimized inventory management and order management using Dynamics 365 SCM
We’re designing Microsoft Cloud for Retail to bring together all of these capabilities, giving you the flexibility to address your most pressing business needs be it better knowing your customers, empowering your employees, creating a resilient supply chain, or reimagining your business model.
Sign up today, and we’ll periodically send you information about how to use Microsoft technology, including Microsoft Cloud for Retail, to connect your customers, your people, and your data.