About the Microsoft Black Partner Growth Initiative
Your ideas. Your solutions. Our support.
Connect to resources, capital, community, and opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft Black Partner Growth Initiative. The initiative is designed to empower Black-owned tech businesses that are also Microsoft partners to achieve more through guided support and access to key resources within the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program. We aim to be partners with you on your business journey as a tech entrepreneur.
See below for more information about the types of businesses we are looking to partner with. If you're interested in moving forward with an application to the Black Partner Growth Initiative, please complete the contact form on this page as the first step of the process.
Who's eligible to participate in the initiative?
To be part of the Microsoft Black Partner Growth Initiative, your organization must be a member of the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program with a PartnerID, be a tech organization with at least 51 percent Black ownership, and provide solutions and/or services to enterprise clients (B2B).
Businesses eligible for Microsoft partnership must do one or more of the following:
- Offer consulting and services that utilize Microsoft products.
- Build on a Microsoft platform to grow their own business.
- Develop apps using Microsoft products.
- Create intellectual property using Microsoft products, i.e., build technology on the Microsoft platform.
What type of access does membership in the initiative provide?
Along with tools and resources already provided by being a Microsoft partner, membership adds additional support for established and growth-minded businesses. The initiative offers curated resources, training, and unique access to Microsoft benefits through carefully designed cohort programs and opportunities available only to members.
For partners who provide tech services, our unique programs support you as you build and sell services to drive success for you and your customers. For partners who develop software, you'll be supported with information to utilize Microsoft's cloud platform better—whether you're building your first app or selling established software. The additional support, amplification, visibility, and clarity provided through the initiative can support your organizational journey as you continue to build, sell, and go to market.
As an initiative member, you receive access to the following:
Training and resources with consultants who will help you connect with Microsoft tools and resources; special programs and consultations to support you as you create solutions and services; the ability to apply for a capital fund that can help you with the financial support to grow; and marketing and demand generation resources to help you find customers.
To apply to the initiative, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out the form: Complete the form using your business email address. This is the first step to help us confirm that your organization meets the initiative's requirements.
- Join the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program: If you're not a Microsoft partner, be sure to join the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program. This step is required to apply to the initiative and access all resources if accepted. Join now.
- Check your inbox: Once you’ve filled out the form and joined the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, we'll email you details about how to complete your application.
Are you a Black-owned business but not ready to partner with Microsoft? Check out these additional Microsoft programs:
- Nonprofit Tech Acceleration: A program that empowers digital transformation for nonprofits that benefit Black and African American communities.
- Supplier Diversity Program: A program for nontechnical and/or B2C businesses who want to be Microsoft suppliers and participate in a diverse and inclusive supplier ecosystem.
Thank you again for your interest in the Microsoft Black Partner Growth Initiative. We'll be in touch soon.
Questions? Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected].
When you complete this form, you'll receive a regular cadence of emails with resources and actions related to the Microsoft Black Partner Growth Initiative. Initiative membership is available only to businesses who have become a Microsoft partner, completed the Black Partner Growth Initiative contact form and shared email contact data, completed the initiative application, and been formally accepted into the program.