Azure Open Source Day
Tuesday, March 7, 2023 9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC-8)
Learn how to use your data to build intelligent, scalable apps faster and easier. Take a deep dive into open source and Azure and see the latest open-source technology in action—while connecting with the community of industry leaders, innovators, and open-source enthusiasts.
Join this free digital event to:
- See app-building demos using Azure and the latest in open-source technologies, cloud-native architectures, and microservices.
- Get tips and best practices for open source from industry leaders at companies like HashiCorp, GitHub, and Redis.
- Learn to build cloud-native apps for relational and nonrelational data with Azure Cosmos DB, now supporting native PostgreSQL.
- Discover new capabilities in IaaS, PaaS, containers, and serverless computing, including Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Explore practical ways to optimize your open-source investments and gain more time for innovation.
- Learn how to protect your data and business assets by building on a highly secure cloud platform designed to meet your open-source security and compliance needs.
Plus, ask Azure and open-source industry experts your questions during the live chat Q&A.