Azure for Architects, Third Edition
Get expert guidance for cloud, serverless, and data analytics design
Base your cloud solutions on strategy and architecture that meet the needs of your organization. In the Azure for Architects e-book from Packt Publishing, you’ll find guidance for everything from understanding core services to delivering advanced solutions. In this updated third edition, you’ll also to learn how to design serverless architectures and gain meaningful insights from your data systems. Explore topics including:
- Common design patterns, principles, and best practices for working in Azure.
- Designing for high availability, performance, scale, and resilience, and making informed deployment decisions.
- Core Azure services as well as advanced solutions that use the Internet of Things, serverless computing, DevOps, and data services.
- How to ensure your solutions meet business requirements using cost management, security, and monitoring tools.
- How to accelerate and simplify application development with serverless compute. Build event-driven functions and design applications based on events—with
- Azure Functions.
- How to quickly build solutions to connect apps and services and automate workflows without writing code—using Azure Logic Apps.
- Delivering unmatched time to insight by migrating your data warehouse system to Azure Synapse Analytics, a fully managed analytics service.
Take a structured approach to your development and create solutions faster with the foundation provided in the updated third edition of this free e-book.