Azure Cloud Native Architecture Mapbook
Grow your cloud architecture skills with guidance from Azure experts
Go beyond developing cloud-native applications to planning and implementing cloud application infrastructure. In this free e-book from Packt Publishing, you’ll find best practices for infrastructure design and patterns for building a complete solution. Explore topics including:
- Roles and responsibilities of different architectural disciplines.
- Key aspects to consider when building a cloud solution.
- Infrastructure design and typical topologies and concerns, such as high availability and disaster recovery.
- Infrastructure deployment, featuring infrastructure as code tools and frameworks, and hands-on exercises.
- How data is processed and stored, including a hands-on use case based on a data-streaming scenario.
- Security architecture and how to modernize your security practices.
- Industry-specific cloud architecture scenarios for automotive, transportation, manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, and retail.