The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Power BI
Discover how organizations created data-driven cultures and saw a three-year 366% return on investment with business intelligence through Microsoft Power BI.
In this commissioned study by Forrester Consulting, 63 companies reported better analytics since moving to Power BI. Learn how these organizations used Power BI to capture tangible business benefits such as:
- A 2.5 percent increase in operating income.
- 22.6 percent faster solutions quoting.
- Reducing time-to-market from 18 months to 10 months for new products and services.
- Savings of 125 hours per BI user per year through self-service.
- Reducing centralized analytics team effort by 42 percent.