Get the facts…
Microsoft Education: Improving student learning while reducing cost and effort.
Schools today face a wealth of challenges:
- • Existing solutions can’t deliver desired learning experiences.
- • Insufficient security and digital rights management hampers IT.
- • Technology costs are outpacing school budgets.
Find out how your school can meet these challenges and more, with a potential return on investment of:
- • 216 additional hours per teacher per year.
- • 84% reduced device setup time.
Forrester’s study, The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft 365 Education, commissioned by Microsoft, explores the benefits schools can anticipate by deploying Microsoft 365 Education. The study shows how schools experienced improved student learning and outcomes, greater teacher satisfaction, and lower IT costs with greater performance availability and security.