Explore the Total Economic Impact of Power BI
On-demand webinar: Explore the Total Economic Impact of Power BI
Watch this webinar to discover the economic impact of creating a data-driven culture with Microsoft Power BI. Explore a commissioned study by Forrester Research in which four customers were interviewed and an additional 59 were surveyed to help calculate the benefits and costs associated with Power BI.
Learn from our guest speaker, Jonathan Lipsitz, a principal consultant in Forrester’s TEI practice, about how these organizations used Power BI to capture tangible business benefits such as:
- Three-year 366 percent return on investment.
- A 2.5 percent increase in operating income.
- 22.6 percent faster solutions quoting.
- Time-to-market reduction of 18 months to 10 months for new products and services.
- Savings of 125 hours per BI user per year through self-service.
- Reduction of centralized analytics team effort by 42 percent.