This report explores six emerging manufacturing trends that empower manufacturers to design more intelligent operations and increase the speed of doing business. Discover how:
- IT systems are merging with operational technologies as companies invest in modern technology and transform through new business models.
- Manufacturers are moving from product models to service models, giving their customers more options with greater flexibility.
- Connected intelligence, like AI and machine learning, is creating a new breed of intelligent manufacturing.
- Evolving technology is unlocking new opportunities to improve manufacturing processes, better support employees, and create new, innovative products.
- A new generation of highly-educated workers are forcing businesses to rethink their priorities.
- A polarized, highly politicized environment makes it difficult for organizations to plan for the future.