Azure Open Source Day
Join this free digital event to learn how Microsoft is committed to open source and works with the open-source community to develop new technologies. Hear about the latest trends and capabilities of using Linux and Azure together—direct from Microsoft insiders. Whether you’re new to Azure or are already using it, you’ll discover how to turbocharge your apps and data with open-source and hybrid cloud technologies.
Register now to:
- Discover practical ways to optimize your Linux investments and innovate faster on Azure.
- Discover tools for every developer, including Visual Studio Code, GitHub Codespaces, and the new Azure Cosmos DB API for MongoDB.
- Learn about the latest innovations in containers and serverless computing, including Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Dig into CBL-Mariner, the Linux distribution built by Microsoft to host Azure services.
- Get tips and best practices from Linux industry leaders like Red Hat and SUSE.
- Ask Azure and open-source industry experts your questions during the live chat Q&A.
Plus, hear Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, share a special announcement on the 30th anniversary for Linux.
Delivered in partnership with AMD.