SQL Server on Linux tools: SQL Server Integration Services
To enable you to choose the best platform for your data and applications, SQL Server is bringing its world-class RDBMS to open source enterprise ecosystems with SQL Server on Linux.
Join us to see the latest SQL tools and services in action and get answers to your questions at twice-monthly virtual town halls, where Microsoft connects you with the team behind SQL Server on Linux. Each session will begin with a new topic, but all questions about SQL on Linux are welcome.
In this session, we’ll demonstrate how easy it is to install, run and monitor SSIS on Linux. We’ll also explain how you can use ODBC to connect common data sources on Linux. Specifically, we will cover:
- Current system architecture
- Supported/unsupported features
- A live demo of SSIS installation on Linux
- A live demo of how to use ODBC to connect data sources like MySQL and Oracle
- Future roadmap of SSIS on Linux and other platforms