Roll Out New Tech Like a Pro
Four simple ways to roll out Surface
Every single hardware decision you make brings a slew of new questions: Will integrating be simple? How do you reduce adoption time for end users? Can you keep users and data secure? And, perhaps most critically, just how time-intensive and difficult is the new deployment going to be?
According to Gartner, migrating to a Windows 10 device can cost significantly less than other operating systems—from $155 to $242 per system compared to $256 to $445.* On top of that, choosing Surface can simplify new technology deployments even more—and provide users the technology they would often choose for themselves. Download this ebook and learn how Surface can help you:
- Integrate seamlessly with existing technology.
- Stay on top of security at every step.
- Remain compliant without additional network complexity.
- Control and manage hardware more effectively.
* “Making Critical Deployment Choices for Windows 10 Success,” 2016, Gartner