Keystone makes the business case
Your customers are asking for it. Your developers are ready for it. Your operations team is demanding it. What’s behind this momentum?
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is a fundamental shift away from traditional software licensing to a market-driven subscription model. Keystone engaged 20 ISVs who successfully transitioned to a SaaS model, and found:
- New customer segments open thanks to lower adoption and operating costs.
- With less complex infrastructure under SaaS, customer TCO drops.
- ISV products improve with value-added cloud services and SaaS data capabilities.
- Financial predictability improves with recurring revenue model.
- New pricing models aligns ISV value to customers’ business needs, driving increased revenue.
- Additional, significant operational benefits from switching to a SaaS model.
Fill out the form at right to get the free report, The Shift to SaaS: A high-value opportunity for ISVs.
The collection of product usage data increases the speed of product development by 33%. – Keystone