Mobile DevOps methodology e-book: Your Guide to Mobile DevOps
Simplify and automate mobile development, and spend more time coding and building features that deepen user engagement. Get everything you need to create, test, distribute, deploy, and improve fully native Android, iOS, and Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps—all from a single C# codebase.
Download our mobile DevOps step-by-step guide for direct access to code samples and best practices, including how to:
- Automate mobile app development, from design to continuous deployment.
- Share up to 90 percent of your code across Android, iOS, and UWP, and quickly build your first native mobile app—all in C# with Xamarin for Visual Studio.
- Plan and track your mobile projects, monitoring app behavior in the wild to quickly address issues as they arise.
- Connect to a cloud back end for push notifications, authentication, and more.
- Create automated test scripts to catch regressions before they affect your audience, and shorten feedback and release cycles with continuous integration.
- Collect production user feedback to prioritize future features and improve user experience.