Right on the money: How project billing can make or break your organization
Without the right processes and technologies in place, your professional service organization (PSO) is risking time and money.
Opportunities for acquiring new client accounts across verticals are already declining for PSOs annually by nearly 10%, and the average PSO is hemorrhaging more than $110,000 each year – all due to poor project time tracking and inaccurate billing operations.
This guide will give you the information you need to efficiently and effectively revamp your project tracking and billing practices to achieve each.
Project billing can make or break your organization will walk you through:
- Taking project billing beyond invoicing
- The benefits new project billing software provide you PSO
- Workforce and business demand changes and what to do about them
- How advanced project management technologies can lead to a 51% bid-to-win ratio
- Three clear steps for getting started with project billing at your PSO
Download your copy of Project billing can make or break your organization today!