Hear how Going Digital with Bentley and Microsoft is Advancing the World’s Infrastructure
Going Digital: Digital Workflows from Planning to Performance
Cloud services integrate seamlessly with Bentley’s CONNECT Edition design and analytical modeling applications forming a connected data environment that supports digital workflows from planning to performance.
Connected users work better together, are more productive, and make smarter decisions resulting in on-time projects and better performing assets.
Infrastructure project teams and asset owner-operators are consistently being challenged to deliver infrastructure that performs better. They're tasked with meeting these demands on short timelines and in increasingly complex physical and project execution environments. Bentley utilizes the Azure cloud environment to enable improved collaboration and digital workflows for more efficient and effective infrastructure design and project delivery.
Join Bentley and Microsoft experts and learn how:
- Advances in the CONNECT Edition enable a project-centric hybrid environment across desktop, cloud, server, and mobile connecting all users and projects in a connected data environment
- Pervasive use of reality modeling provides digital context during all phases of the infrastructure asset lifecycle from planning to performance
- New “365 Services” harness the power of digital workflows
- iModelHub offers a new paradigm for seamlessly managing change
- The Azure cloud environment helps improve collaboration and automate workflows for more efficient and effective infrastructure design and analysis, project delivery, and asset performance across the infrastructure asset lifecycle