Webinar: Improve Business Intelligence and Insights from your SAP Data
Join us for this private online webcast. Attendees will learn about how they can improve upon their current SAP data reporting strategies. We’ll demonstrate how business groups can quickly create and customize their own existing and new reports without IT resources. A win for both the business group, and IT.
We will cover the following topics:
- How Azure and these tools can be the catalyst to provide the self-serve reporting benefits that Reporting Consumers been looking for
- Financial Reporting is a complex and ever-evolving discipline. We will discuss how these tools will help you to easily create and edit your reporting structures and outputs nimbly..
- Supply Chain Reporting Trends - Retail supply chain reporting has gone through massive transformations over the past few years in this Amazon-era. Simplement and Microsoft have been working with some of the biggest retailers in the market to help them better understand their costs and margins so that they can better measure their true profitability. For most, this starts with better insight and reporting on their SAP (brought together with other, disparate systems) data.
Simplement is a Microsoft Gold Partner. In partnership, we created this event to share SAP Data Reporting strategies and solutions from Fortune 1000 companies and show you what customers have been doing to get the most out of their SAP data.
- How Business Groups can easily create and customize their own existing and new reports…without creating a burden (or wait) on IT.
- Reporting in Power BI - a better visualization experience for everyone
- Leverage Simplement's extensive catalog of pre-built data models (for A/P, A/R, GL, Inventory, Asset History, COPA, Sales and Distribution & many more)
An Offering For Webinar Attendees Only - 30 Minute SAP Data Reporting Analysis:
To continue the conversation and to see how these toolsets could be put into practice in your organization, Simplement has created an offer for a 30 minute SAP Data Reporting analysis session. This includes either an in-person or Skype call meeting with your team to identify data reporting goals and challenges and begin the process of sketching out a strategy. To be scheduled post-event.
If you prefer I not forward you these types of communications, just let me know. To learn how to manage your contact preference for other parts of Microsoft, please read our Privacy Statement.