Return to the Workplace
Return to the workplace with confidence
Organizations across industries and around the world have had to rapidly adapt their existing processes and operations, while continuing to innovate, streamline to save costs, and service their customer’s needs. Many organizations closed physical locations, shops, schools, and factories per government guidelines. Now, as some organizations begin returning to the workplace, it will likely be a phased process with employee and organizational safety at its core.
Join us to learn about Microsoft’s Return to Workplace solution that provides a turnkey solution allowing for business continuity, to safely reopen workplaces, and support your employees and customers health. Give people the confidence to meet in person with a pre-built solution designed to protect teams and streamline the entire reopening of the workplace process.
The Microsoft Power Platform return to workplace solution will help prepare your workforce transformation by:
- Preparing your locations: Empower facility managers and task force leaders to plan for and make informed decisions to safely reopen locations.
- A streamlined and safe initial experience: Give employees self-service tools to help them work safely, confidently, and productively.
- Ongoing security and prevention: Quickly and easily help health and safety leaders maintain the health and safety of the workforce and workplace.
- Agility for what comes next: Help facility managers with tools to keep locations open safely.
- Durable investment: New Power Platform skills help your organization adopt a new way of quickly creating apps and automation.
The solution is built for everyone inside and outside your organization and offers quick value in every area of your business. From decision makers and facility managers tasked with reopening facilities, to health leaders charged with responsible care and safety of everyone, to employees returning to work through quick self-attestation and monitoring, the solution has you covered.
At this event we will run through the deployment of the solution components including Power BI dashboards, Model Driven PowerApps, and Canvas Applications. Following we will discuss the configurability of the solution from an administration perspective and overview of the data model.