Empower your hybrid workforce with Microsoft Surface
2:00 PM Eastern Time (11:00 AM Pacific Time)
A device portfolio that meets the needs of a diverse and versatile workforce
The hybrid workplace demands adaptable, real-time team collaboration regardless of whether employees are working from home or the office. In this dynamic environment, versatile technology can empower organizations to scale, flex, and most importantly, keep teams connected.
The Surface family of devices, including the all-new Surface Laptop Go and Surface Duo, provides a unique set of solutions to empower the diverse workstyles and needs of your team.
Join this webinar to learn how:
- The power and portability of Surface devices can untether employees, within and between workplaces.
- Innovative features, such as touchscreens and digital inking, digitally replicate traditional office tasks like brainstorming around a whiteboard.
- High-quality audio and video hardware with innovative technological updates bring virtual meeting experiences to life.
- The Surface Hub 2S can bridge team collaboration between office and work-from-home employees, enable command and operations center scenarios, and serve as a platform for distance teaching.
- LTE-enabled handheld and 2-in-1 solutions can power always-on connectivity for frontline workers.
Join us to learn how each device in the Surface family can play a unique role in powering your hybrid work strategy and help you to create a more connected, engaged, and productive workforce.