Deploy applications to Azure using GitHub Actions
2:00 PM Eastern Time (11:00 AM Pacific Time)
Part three of our three-part course on CI/CD with GitHub and Azure
Learn how to use GitHub Actions and workflows to implement a CD solution that deploys a web app to Microsoft Azure. We’ll also show you how to automate the creation and teardown of the deployment environments by using a workflow.
In this webinar, you’ll learn to:
- Discover options for triggering a continuous delivery GitHub workflow.
- Control workflow execution with job conditionals.
- Create and destroy Microsoft Azure resources with GitHub Actions workflows.
- Deploy your code to Microsoft Azure with a GitHub deploy action.
- Store credentials with GitHub Secrets.
We’ll point you to labs where you can try out our examples for yourself for hands-on experience. In addition to expert Q&A during our live broadcasts, you’ll also be able to email our team for help with any questions you have.
Click here to register for upcoming sessions in the series.