Customer Experience Trends in Financial Services: A Research Study
The COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on almost every industry, and financial services was no exception. Dramatic shifts in consumer spending and banking habits led financial leaders to adjust their customer experience strategies to better accommodate their customers’ needs. By leveraging digital solutions and other innovative ideas, including debt relief and cash rebate programs, many financial services organizations positioned themselves not only to endure the events of 2020 but also to push forward into new CX initiatives in 2021 and beyond.
Download this report to understand:
- Which 2020 customer experience policies and technologies are here to stay in 2021 and beyond
- Where CX leaders are prioritizing their budgets and what initiatives they are investing in
- Areas of opportunity that financial services organizations are still working on
- The future of CX in financial services
- Key recommendations based on our research
Microsoft and Worldwide Business Research (WBR) Insights partnered to survey leaders from financial services organizations in January of 2021 to generate the results of this study. Respondents represented banking, insurance, and capital markets firms.