Prepare your business for the future of customer service.
In a world where price and product can easily be matched, customer experience has become a key brand differentiator. It’s never been more important to understand customer expectations, perceptions, preferences, and trends.
The 2016 Microsoft State of Global Customer Service report found that customer service impacts brand choice and loyalty for 97% of consumers around the globe.
Learn how you can stay ahead of the competition and earn customers for life with intelligent customer service with trends and data on:
- Channel preference based on geography
- The most important aspects of a good customer service experience
- The most frustrating aspects of a poor customer service experience
- Customer expectations for selfservice, social, phone and mobile
- The growing importance of service in a customer’s choice of or loyalty to a brand
- Consumers who have left a brand due to poor customer service
- Expectations for proactive customer service and agent, employee knowledge