Discover the latest customer service strategy trends that enable business growth.
Prepare your business for the future of customer service.
In a world where price and product can easily be matched, customer experience has become a key brand differentiator. It’s never been more important to understand customer expectations, perceptions, preferences and trends.
The 2017 Microsoft State of Global Customer Service report found that customer service impacts brand choice and loyalty for 96% of consumers around the globe. The 32-page report offers insights from 5,000 survey participants.
Learn how you can stay ahead of the competition and earn customers for life with intelligent customer service. Find trend details and actionable data on:
- The growing importance of service in a customer’s choice of or loyalty to a brand
- The most important aspects of a good customer service experience
- The most frustrating aspects of a poor customer service experience
- Expectations of the millennial customer segment
- Channel preferences based on geography
Customer expectations for self-service, social, phone and mobile