Driving business transformation with intelligent applications
With the growing number of devices per user, applications per organization, and available streams of data, there has never been a better opportunity to reimagine how you can use data to build intelligent applications designed to engage with customers.
Join speakers Debbi Lyons, Joanne Marone, Tobias Ternstrom and Claudia Backus for the webinar, Driving business transformation with intelligent applications, to learn how with SQL Server 2016 and Azure data services, along with a portfolio of cognitive and bot capabilities, software creators can transform how their apps perform, predict, and interact with customers, partners and employees—all backed by unmatched innovations in security to ensure your data and your customer’s data is protected. Register for this webinar and Q&A today to learn more about:
- Differentiate your offerings or add new monetization streams by adding engaging experiences via artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to your applications.
- The Microsoft data platform delivers transformative technologies, like R analytics and in-memory performance, across on-premises and Azure to help you meet your customers where they are—via licensed software or SaaS offering.
- You can write code once from any platform and enjoy a single programmable surface area across all editions—on Windows, Linux, and Azure.
- Bet on a trusted data platform backed by unmatched security innovations across SQL Server and Azure—Always Encrypted, Threat Analytics, Auditing, and Data Masking to name a few
- Our SQL Server 2016 ISV Accelerator program can help you get real world advice from our technical experts and qualify to gain access to technical and go-to-market resources to upgrade or migrate your applications to SQL Server 2016 or Azure.