Open Source Virtual Conference
Technical Virtual Conference for Open Source Professionals
The Open Source Virtual Conference is a one day online conference featuring technical learning sessions to help you lead innovation at your organization leveraging open source technology.
Join us in the morning for a keynote featuring John Gossman and Gabe Monroy providing insights into how Microsoft has embraced Open Source both with its own technology and our commitment to the Open Source Community.
Following the keynote, we will be focused on ensuring you are set up on Azure for the remainder of the day to be able to follow along with demos throughout the 14 sessions available.
Speakers from across the community and the Microsoft ecosystem are bringing three tracks with 14 sessions for you to choose from:
- OSS for Developers
- OSS for IT Professionals
- OSS for Data Developers
During breaks connect with Microsoft Partners in the Lounge to learn more about how to accelerate Open Source projects within your own organization!
Register now to hear from the Open Source Community and begin learning the latest technologies.
- Visit Partner Expo
- Keynote: How Microsoft has embraced Open Source both with its own technology and our commitment to the Open Source Community, including live Q&A.
- General Session: A Trip Around the Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
- Break: Visit Partner Expo
- MongoDB Atlas on Azure
- Deploying Linux to Azure
- Go Kubeless on Azure
- Analytics with Azure Databricks
- Build Your Containerization Strategy with Red Hat OpenShift in Azure
- Introduction to App Service for Linux on Azure
- Running Cloudera Data Analytic Workloads on Azure
- Migrating and Securing Cloud Applications with HashiCorp Terraform and Vault on Azure
- Azure Kubernetes Service Fun
- Build Modern, Scalable and Intelligent Applications with Open Source Databases in Azure
- Introduction to Open Service Broker for Azure
- DevOps with Kubernetes and Helm
Visit Partner Expo