Free Windows Server 2016 virtual labs - no hardware required.
Thank you for registering for Windows Server 2016 virtual labs.
Access each of these individual labs in a private, sandbox environment, including a step-by-step guide and support information.
Get started by selecting your first virtual lab, then you’ll be prompted to sign in with your Microsoft account. Each lab takes approximately one hour to complete. There is no limit to the number of times you can use these labs.
Check out each of these 60-minute experiences:
- Implementing Breach Resistance Security in Windows Server 2016
- Shielded Virtual Machines
- Building a Storage Infrastructure on Windows Server 2016
- Installing and Managing Nano Server
- Exploring Virtualization on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
- Failover Clustering and Rolling Cluster Upgrades
- Implementing a Software Defined Network with Windows Server 2016
The Microsoft Windows Server Team