Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:00 AM–11:00 AM Pacific Time
Join this virtual event to learn about strategies, insights, and technologies to modernize and manage your Windows Server ecosystem. Be among the first to learn about exciting new product capabilities.
- Discover what’s new in Windows Server 2019, Windows Admin Center, and Azure Stack HCI.
- Learn how to take advantage of Azure services to integrate your on-premises environment with the cloud.
- Get tips and tricks to modernize your evolving applications and infrastructure before support for Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 ends.
- Innovations in Microsoft’s hybrid strategy: Deep dive into Microsoft’s hyperconverged technologies and how to add hybrid services from Azure.
- Modernize Windows Server apps and workloads: Learn about security, Remote Desktop Services, containers, and features on demand.
- New in management and security: See what’s new in Windows Admin Center, System Center 2019, and Windows Server 2019.
- Insights and best practices: Chat with Windows Server community experts.
- Looking ahead: Learn more about Windows Server Semi-Annual Channel and Windows Server on Azure.
Sponsored by Intel