Future of Work - Practical Strategies for Managers and Leaders within a Flexible Work Environment
In our recent research across Western Europe, we concluded that business leaders see innovative workplace culture as a business imperative with hybrid working here to stay. However, it also showed that the majority of managers report they don’t feel fully prepared to lead remote/hybrid teams.
Join Tony Crabbe, Business Psychologist, as he outlines some practical strategies for managers and leaders focusing on key aspects of remote, hybrid and flexible working, including:
- Reconnect people to the company purpose, strengthen relationships and trust in teams.
- Improve the effectiveness and energy of virtual collaboration.
- Support your teams to focus their attention on what matters and how to manage distractions of a digital life.
- Drive innovation by generating more ideas and leveraging more diversity.
- Drive change and disruption through remote teams
These strategies will build into a leader toolkit that allows you to address the challenges of hybrid and flexible working.