Enable Secure Collaborative Research in Microsoft Azure
At Microsoft we recognise that research is one of the most exciting and rewarding occupations. Teams of specialists work on discoveries, insights, and breakthroughs that add to the corpus of human knowledge and improve the quality of life for humans and the world in which we live.
Modern research is organized by two guiding principles: cooperation and data driven.
- Cooperation in the form of groups of researchers that work across the boundaries of departments, institutes, and countries.
- Data-driven to quickly validate and proof hypotheses or to discover outliers that open paths to new insights
At this exclusive Industry Circles event for Academic and Health Research professionals, we’ll explore the industry-leading capabilities that Azure offers to accelerate research discovery.
We’ll show how anDREa – a Digital Research Environment (DRE), created by three University Medical Centres in the Netherlands, can leverage Azure's world-class security and services to:
- provision secure collaborative research workspaces as a service
- use preferred tools and datasets in any format and size
- enable principal investigators to quickly assemble teams to collaborate securely
- exercise complete control over who gets access to which data and when
- demonstrate compliance with the most stringent data governance standards and auditing
By the end of the session, you will understand how using Microsoft Azure and anDREa researchers can seamlessly collaborate on sensitive data and help your research teams accelerate scientific discovery.
To make sure you don’t miss it, simply register your interest now.
Learn more about and register for other Microsoft Industry Circles!