WEWC2753 DP-420: Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB *prioritized for Western Europe Partners
This exam requires solid knowledge and experience developing apps for Azure and working with Azure Cosmos DB database technologies.
This session will also help you preparing for your DP-420: Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB certification exam.
Important: This is a training intended for Microsoft Partners. You must register with a professional account. If you register with a personal account (@gmail.com, @outlook.com....) resources after the training will not be provided.
Additional useful Learning Resources in Microsoft Learn:
- Get started with Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
- Plan and implement Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
- Connect to Azure Cosmos DB SQL API with the SDK
- Access and manage data with the Azure Cosmos DB SQL API SDKs
- Execute queries in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API - Learn | Microsoft Docs
Before you register for this Microsoft *Western Europe training, please make sure that you meet following requirements otherwise your registration may be cancelled in case that only limited capacity is available:
• Register only using your company email address
• You are part of the Western Europe Partner ecosystem
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
*This training is prioritized and addressed to Western Europe partners from Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
This is an online meeting.
For questions and assistance please contact us at: [email protected]