WEWC2762 Virtual Training MD-101: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate - Managing Modern Desktops *prioritized for Western Europe Partners
Event Language: English
In this session we take a quick look into the technical topics covered in MD-101 Exam including how to deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Also, how to manage identity, access, policies, updates, and apps.
This session will also help you preparing for theExam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops certification exam.
If preparing for your MD-101 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate – Managing Modern Desktops, we highly recommend watching the On-Demand VTS before attending the training:Managing Modern Desktops
We also recommend combining this training session with one of our hands-on lab sessions. Once you should be feeling ready to take your exam, join us in our Practice Test session!Check out all dates here!
Additional Resources in Microsoft Learn:
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager fundamentals
- Manage your enterprise deployment with Microsoft 365
- Modernize your workplace with Microsoft 365 and Surface for Business
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft 365 licensing, service and support
- Modernize your enterprise deployment with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 Apps
- Stay current with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 Apps
Recommended Audience: Administrator
Before you register for this Microsoft *Western Europe training, please make sure that you meet following requirements otherwise your registration may be cancelled in case that only limited capacity is available:
- Register only using your company email address
- You are part of the Western Europe Partner ecosystem
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
*This training is prioritized and addressed to Western Europe partners from Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
This is an online meeting.
For questions and assistance please contact us at: [email protected]