Azure Migrate & Modernize Thursday |
Manufacturing & Cross Industry
Transforming for the future and drive innovation with cloud migration
As Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella recently remarked, we have seen two years’ worth of digital transformation in a matter of months as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The manufacturing industry is all about innovation, but it’s tied to traditional systems. Now it the time to implement disruptive technologies such as IoT, machine learning, mixed reality and big data. The first step to innovation is migration of data to the cloud. Microsoft Azure helps you to optimize daily operations and product development, integrate smart technology, understand customer preferences better while providing firms with unmatched reliability and scalability that they need to be both compliant and competitive.
Why should I attend this event?
Our Azure M&M Thursday event fully focuses on the opportunities of Azure cloud technology for the manufacturing and cross industries industry. Get inspired by our keynotes, partner sessions and an interactive Q&A.
- You will learn about the benefits of cloud migration and the necessary steps to successful implementation.
- Learn how to benefit from better business insights, develop connected products and services, reduce downtime and improve the performance of your assets.
- We will discuss the specific trends for the manufacturing industry and show Microsoft’s approach to these developments.
- Breakout sessions hosted by Microsoft partners, full of useful real-life customer examples
- The event is relevant for both IT professionals and IT decision makers
|10.30||Opening by Stephan Veltman, Manufacturing Lead Microsoft NL|
|10.35||Keynote by Patrick van Loon, Manufacturing industry executive, Microsoft WE|
|12:00||Guest Keynote by Oussama Zoubairi, Functional Domain Lead – Cloud Competence Center Akzo Nobel|
|12:20||Expert Panel discussion|