Microsoft Power Platform for Retail
Empower everyone to innovate with the Microsoft Power Platform
Modernize processes across your organization by removing the barriers that keep ideas from turning into apps. With Power Apps, everyone can add business value by quickly developing innovative apps with drag-and-drop simplicity and limitless customizations. Connect apps to your data with the click of a button so you’re always ready to act on new insights, all without compromising your security, governance and compliance standards.
During this webinar you will learn what the future for high-productivity app development entails, how you can get started right away and get a good view of the capabilities of the Microsoft Platform and its real-life applications. We will discuss the following topics:
- Retail trends & learnings
- Customer story
- An introduction to Microsoft’s low-code / no-code platform and best practices for setting up the right governance
- Retail scenarios demonstrated by our partners:
- Stock level app: Avoid “selling no”. An app that helps store employees to quickly check their stock levels, but also have insights to stock levels at other locations, distribution centers and the supplier.
- Store Audit app: Guarantee a uniform store image. This app guides the "auditor" with image recognition based on AI and useful checklists, all digital of course.
- SAP information retriever: Stock levels, pricing and catalogue. It was often very difficult to access such data from SAP in an app… until now.
- Repair Bookings app: Customers can book an appointment at a repair shop via a portal. Employees from the repair shop have access to an app that shows their upcoming appointments with customers and allows them to leave reviews. In case of a non-warranty repair, an invoice can be generated and processed immediately in legacy systems with the support of Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- How to start with the Power Platform
In partnership with: