The importance of prediction to reduce emission (Alfa Laval)
Did you know that heat exchanger fouling may be responsible for 1-2.5% of global CO2 emissions? That’s only a little less than the 3-4% pumped out by global aviation.
As a world-leading manufacturer of highly efficient heat exchangers, separators and more, Alfa Laval embraced their environmental responsibility taking on the challenge to further improve the technology and reduce emissions.
Together with Microsoft, they created a predictive solution to improve heat exchanger diagnostics based on cognitive services and AI capabilities that has resulted in a dramatic decrease in fouling.
This exclusive Industry Circles Virtual Event on February 25th will showcase how you can do something good for the environment by increasing efficiency, while simultaneously enhancing customer satisfaction.
You will learn:
- About the decarbonization challenge and the solutions needed to reduce emissions
- How Alfa Laval is increasing the energy efficiency of their products
- Which AI tools help you to exceed customer expectations and increase internal efficiency
- How to go from trouble shooting to predicting product failures in a ‘SNAP
- Why partnerships are key to the success of implementing new technologies
We look forward to welcoming you.