Virtual Visits for Social Services
Helping Social Services professionals provide Virtual service to those in need when in-person assistance is no longer possible
Meeting with citizens in need is a core part of many Social Services professionals’ daily jobs. Unfortunately, this is no longer possible due to COVID-19 related office closures and social distancing restrictions that have impacted how services are delivered in the foreseeable future. At the same time there is an unprecedented demand on social services organizations at the national, regional and local levels to serve larger populations in need to face and recover from the longer-term human and economic impact of the pandemic in more efficient ways.
What you will learn from this webinar
- How social services organizations at all government levels can rapidly and securely transform how they deliver face-to-face and phone service at a time of unprecedented need and restrictions
- Effective tools for making these visits more human, efficient, faster, and cost effective.
- How to create additional capacity and improve inter and intra organizational collaboration.
Who should attend
- Department heads from Employment & Workforce, Social Security & Welfare, Family & Child Services and Pension organizations
- Social workers caring for vulnerable citizens
- Frontline teams willing to provide remote care services, where possible, to their citizens.
Tune in to learn more about Virtual Visits for Social Services, enabled by Microsoft, Avanade and Accenture